ColourPop Meow Pressed Powder Blush ($8.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a medium pink with strong, cool blue undertones and a matte finish. It had medium, buildable color coverage, which was as marketed, that applied evenly to bare skin and blended out well. The texture was soft, slightly drier to the touch, and more prone to powderiness in the pan, so I’d recommend going in with a lighter hand initially. This shade stayed on well for eight hours before fading visibly.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Dior Pink (001) (P, $37.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- ColourPop Thumper (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- NARS Power Play (LE, $30.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Make Up For Ever B204 (P, $23.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- ColourPop Dee-lish (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Anastasia Sugar (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- NARS Thrill (P, $30.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Too Faced Justify My Love (P, $26.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Viseart Rose #1 (PiP, ) is lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Dior Lolli’glow (002) (LE, $45.00) is more shimmery, lighter (80% similar).
$8.00/0.13 oz. – $61.54 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on “smoothly” and have a “natural and healthy flush” that has “long wear” and “can be layered to your desired intensity.” It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one’s skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!