ColourPop Flirt Alert Pressed Powder Blush ($8.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a light-medium pink with muted, neutral-to-warm undertones and a matte finish. The powder felt quite silky-smooth to the touch, but it seemed overly emollient as it did not adhere well to my arm; that being said, it applied well to bare skin and almost blended itself. It had semi-sheer, buildable pigmentation that lasted nicely for eight hours before fading visibly.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Sydney Grace Time Stops (P, $9.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Violet Argente (Blush) (LE, $60.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever B206 (P, $23.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Sydney Grace Mauve Delight (P, $9.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Pat McGrath Fleurtatious (P, $38.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Smith and Cult Cool Pink (P, $24.00) is cooler (85% similar).
- Jouer Rose Petal (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Urban Decay Kiss Off (DC, $26.00) is more shimmery, cooler (80% similar).
- LORAC Tinge (PiP, $23.00) is lighter, warmer (80% similar).
- Too Faced Peach Dream (P, $30.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).
$8.00/0.13 oz. – $61.54 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on “smoothly” and have a “natural and healthy flush” that has “long wear” and “can be layered to your desired intensity.” It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one’s skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!