ColourPop Chamomile Super Shock Cheek ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a medium-dark orange-coral with subtle, warm undertones and a matte finish. The texture felt smooth, more velvety to the touch; silicone-packed and could be pressed in like clay, but it lacked the slip needed to really apply well over foundation.
It applied fine over bare skin, but it was more prone to lifting up base products if I used fingertips, while a brush did less disturbing but was harder to pick up product. It had medium, buildable pigmentation that lasted well for eight and a half hours before fading.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Too Faced Ginger Peach (P, $30.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- LYS Beauty Inspire (P, $16.00) is darker, warmer (95% similar).
- Cle de Peau Persimmon (P, $60.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- MAC Groovy (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Anastasia Ginger (PiP, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- ColourPop She’s in Bold (LE, $8.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- MAC Tomato (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Milk Makeup Teleport (P, $20.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Flesh Beauty Fever (P, $26.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Monkey Business (P, $5.00) is darker (85% similar).
$8.00/0.15 oz. – $53.33 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have “buildable” coverage and can be applied with fingertips (which will yield “higher coverage”) or a brush (for sheerer coverage). It’s a cream-based product that has a subtle, “wet” feel to it but never has the thickness of a true cream-based blush. It goes on with the smoothness of a cream formulation but diffuses and blends (without lifting up one’s base) more like a powder product. The product sets to a powder finish, so the product won’t slide around during the day. On me, the wear tends to be between eight and 10 hours. Most shades have medium, buildable pigmentation with some being semi-opaque to opaque on occasion. They are typically blendable, easy to use, and long-wearing.
Browse all of our ColourPop Super Shock Cheek swatches.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!